The Arkansas Repeater Council, Inc. is a non-profit corporation comprised of repeater operators in the state of Arkansas, created for the purpose of coordinating amateur radio repeater frequencies used in The Natural State. The ARC has been a non-profit corporation registered with the Arkansas Secreatary of State since 1993.
A copy of our by-laws can be found at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nljesPaWwOPJg2ACq8huP7m-mTFHLi0laum9kuHX-mY.
The officers drive the organization by leading the committee through various business decisions and meetings.
- President: Don McDaniel, WA5OOY
- Vice President: Dennis Bedene, N5XMZ
- Secretary/Treasurer: JM Rowe, N5XFW
- Bill Nicholson - W5WPN (2026)
- Joshua Carroll - AA5JC (2026)
- Joel Echols - N5QLC (2025)
- Wayne Mahnker - WA5LUY (2025)
- Jon Williams - K5DVT (2024)
- Tem Moore - N5KWL (2024)